Quality is very important to us at Overhead Crane & Conveyor Service Corp. We use an experienced, qualified, and certified team of inspectors to ensure that every system we review meets the most stringent industry standards.
We inspect parts and equipment to guarantee conformance to CMAA, OSHA 1910.179, and ANSI ASME defined standards, including B30.2, 11, 16, and 17. Department of Defense (DoD) approved inspections are also available whenever needed. We provide inspections for a broad range of materials, a detailed list of which is available on this website. Our inspections can be performed for any schedule that our customers require. These include pre-op, daily, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual inspections.
You can count on us at Overhead Crane & Conveyor to provide top quality inspections to nearly any industry standard and on any schedule.
Contact us today to learn more about our inspection services.
- Crane Fabrication for the Natural Gas Industry
- Three Ton Capacity Monorail Hoist System Upgrade to a Bridge Crane System
- Ten Ton Capacity 72' Span Overhead Crane System for the Automotive Industry
- 7 ½ Ton Capacity 60' Span Overhead Crane System for the Bridge Building Industry
- Sewer System Improvements