OUTREACH & TRAINING
Our customer service options do not stop with our broad range of inspections, services, and repair.
To be of further assistance, we also offer full operator training. We course offerings that include basic inspector training for pre-op and daily inspections. Our training programs allow key personnel to perform all inspections. We also educate students in the area of basic troubleshooting, empowering maintenance personnel to perform repairs that normally would require outside help.
Our training program covers a comprehensive list of components, some of which include wire rope, synthetic and nylon slings, hook devices, and D rings. The training lasts approximately 4 hours, and all trainees who finish are issued certificates of completion. Our instructor does not complete the training course until it is ensured that all candidates have fully understood the material.
Contact us to learn more. Contents of training, terms, conditions, and agenda are all available upon request.
- Crane Fabrication for the Natural Gas Industry
- Three Ton Capacity Monorail Hoist System Upgrade to a Bridge Crane System
- Ten Ton Capacity 72' Span Overhead Crane System for the Automotive Industry
- 7 ½ Ton Capacity 60' Span Overhead Crane System for the Bridge Building Industry
- Sewer System Improvements